Top Abruzzo Outdoor Activities
20 results | All Abruzzo Tours
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and informative. Great tour ,great wine and local foods"
* A traveler said: "Luisa welcomed our group of 7 into her patio garden for some spumante, pomegranate juice and appetizers she had prepared, including some gluten-free. Then we watched and participated as she made a gluten free tiramisu, and had us assemble our own. Once in the fridge, we prepared the pizza dough, and the pizzas, with tomato sauce and pepperonata that she had prepared. As she only has one oven, it took awhile for them all to come out of the oven, but it didn’t matter because we had a terrific conversation and shared laughs. A memorable evening."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful. The trip was amazing. And lunch was wonderful. Definitely do this. It made our trip to Orvieto really special!! Thank you for being such a wonderful host!!"
* A traveler said: "Paolo is a terrific guide, with a warm and friendly personality. Do not miss this tour. Lou and Jean Bianchi and Marissa"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing tour I enjoyed very minute of it. The tour guide was so friendly and knowledgable, the e-bikes were great and the wine tasting and food fantastic. I’d highly recommend to anyone, far exceeded my expectations and got to see Orvieto town and the surrounding countryside."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pescara
- Things to do in Marche
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Ascoli Piceno
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria